While exercises and movements to music
may be nothing new, where SuperCue
differs is our delivery!
Our point of difference is that we spend more time than most focusing on our instructional super cues so that you and you clients can truly understand and feel the difference in what it means to sit, stand and move well!
This focus and training style is such an exciting and rewarding experience for both instructors and their clients, as these small adjustments and awareness in movement can really change lives!
In our 2-day course we expand on this method, helping you to learn how to explore your own language and observations to enhance a client or groups’ experience and learning.
August 2-day Instructor Training
2-day course to become a licensed SuperCue instructor
Why Become a SuperCue Seniors Instructor?
- Ideal for the professional or the budding fitness instructor interested in working with older adults or special populations.
- Specialised 2-day training to learn the SuperCue fundamentals.
- Music rights, choreography notes and instructional cues and technique tips for a growing library of workouts.
- Ongoing supply of new choreographed programmes - saving you time and effort, and keeping you fresh and stimulated.
- Ongoing support to improve your class delivery and effectiveness.
- Confidence that your training is REPs registered (Registered Exercise Professionals).
- Content that aligns with the Live Stronger for Longer Initiative and meets the ACC Strength & Balance approval criteria.
November Instructor Training
dates coming soon...
Keen to find out more?
The next step is to see if SuperCue is for you!
Fill in this form so you can receive our Instructor Information Pack to introduce you to our
content, platform and instructors.
You will also be given a free Introductory Membership where you will be able to watch a Taster session and get a feel for our programme structure and delivery style. Also receive access comprehensive FAQs, upcoming training opportunities and the Super Moves with SuperCue Seniors radio show to help you gain an understanding
of what SuperCue is all about and our point of difference!