While exercise and movement to music
may be nothing new, where SuperCue
differs is our delivery!
Our point of difference is that we spend more time than most focusing on our instructional super cues so that you and you clients can truly understand and feel the difference in what it means to sit, stand and move well!
This focus and training style is such an exciting and rewarding experience for both instructors and their clients, as these small adjustments and awareness in movement can really change lives!
In our 2-day course we expand on this method, helping you to learn how to explore your own language and observations to enhance a client or groups’ experience and learning.
Upcoming July Training
2-day course to become a licensed SuperCue instructor
Why Become a SuperCue Seniors Instructor?
- Ideal for the professional or the budding fitness instructor interested in working with older adults or special populations.
- Specialised 2-day training to learn the SuperCue fundamentals.
- Music rights, choreography notes and instructional cues and technique tips for a growing library of workouts.
- Ongoing supply of new choreographed programmes - saving you time and effort, and keeping you fresh and stimulated.
- Ongoing support to improve your class delivery and effectiveness.
- Confidence that your training is REPs registered (Registered Exercise Professionals).
- Content that aligns with the Live Stronger for Longer Initiative and meets the ACC Strength & Balance approval criteria.
Keen to find out more?
Click the button below to receive our Instructor Information Pack to introduce you to our
content, platform and instructors.
You will also be given a free Introductory Membership where you will be able to watch a Taster session and get a feel for our programme structure and delivery style.
Send me an Information Pack
Are you ready to take the next step?
We want to remove many of the barriers that can get in peoples way when becoming an instructor.
One of these ways is by trying to keep this training open and accessible to all!
So to help you, we have come up with 3 Instructor Training options that let you select what works for you...