Are you a professional or non-professional fitness instructor interested in delivering SuperCue Seniors classes in your community?
In-home Options for Supers
SuperCue Seniors provides the complete fitness package for older adults with specialised programmes to improve strength, balance and physical confidence.
Do you want to maintain your independence and feel physically confident and strong?
We’ll show you how small changes make all the difference in helping you sit better, stand better and move better! Our big point of difference at SuperCue is that we provide in-depth education on your posture, movement and exercise technique. Most programmes focus on just keeping you moving, rather than teaching you HOW to move and how to apply what you learn to your day-to-day movement.
We would like to entice those who are apprehensive about following an exercise programme. You are in good hands.
Interested in becoming a
Are you a professional or budding fitness instructor interested in delivering SuperCue Seniors classes in your community?
We are looking for instructors right now who would love to work with older adults or special populations. Our point of difference is that we spend more time than most focusing on our instructional cues so that you and your clients can really understand how it feels to sit, stand and move well. This is really exciting and rewarding for the instructor as well as the clients.
Benefits of SuperCue instructor membership
- Specialised 2-day training and ongoing support to improve your class delivery and effectiveness.
- Ongoing supply of new choreographed workouts saving you time and effort.
- Video tutorials and resources for you own use.
- Licensed music for motivation and group class provision.
- Confidence that your training is REPs registered (Registered Exercise Professionals).
- Content aligns with the Live Stronger for Longer initiative Strength & Balance Approval Criteria.
- Cost effective annual license starting from $28 a month.
Operating a rest home, retirement village, or a community organisation for older adults?
Perhaps you already have an exercise programme up and running, but are looking for more variety, more engagement, more results, or would simply like more support for your instructors, activities coordinators or caregivers who deliver the classes or guide individuals or groups through an exercise programme.
- We can train your instructors and regularly provide them with new programmes, music, detailed cueing instructions, weekly focus tips and inspiration to keep them fresh, engaged and excited about what they do.
- We can train your Activities Coordinators to more effectively guide groups through a SuperCue Seniors DVD or online programme.
- We can train your Caregivers to guide individuals through a SuperCue Seniors DVD or online programme so they will be confident in keeping their client safe and yet getting the most from their exercise.
- We can also develop fitness programmes specifically for your clientele and organisation.
- Or you may like to consider retailing our DVDs, providing you with an extra source of income and a convenient service to your members.
Be assured of a quality product:
- Physiotherapist approved.
- Meets the ACC Live Strong for Longer approval criteria.
- Developed by Registered Exercise Professionals (REPS).
- Based on proven research
- Features ground-breaking exercise techniques that focus on strong and stable posture and day-to-day movement.
- Effective and safe